Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Part II Day 7

There is much I could say this evening. Lessons coming from a class I am taking, friends with major transition opportunities, plans and fears around extended travels, and grief over letting go of stuff that I have been holding. I find that during my own indecision and uncertainty I found a quote that provides hope in the fact that all will turn out when we are true to ourselves. It is difficult to be honest with yourself especially when it comes to living life on your own terms, but never is honesty more important or difficult then when you point your attention inward, (but oh the rewards)
"I learned this, at least, by experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours...
If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundation under them."
-Henry David Thoreau


Please say a prayer or hold a thought for your greatest good and the greatest good of all.
Namaste
K

No comments: