Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Day 22

I would invite you to read the comments written on the blog. My teacher writes everyday and she is the real deal, gifted, wise and insightful. I would encourage anyone to read her words as they have always supported challenged and guided me. (Her website is listed). My brother writes as he can and I also see him as authentic, a good man, and one of the best people I know. His words are always encouraging, thoughtful and heartfelt.
It was a bit of a rough day today. I let my mind get the better of me. I got worried about the outcome of this process and my plan for next year. I was worried about how I am going to make ends meet and losing my job. ( Not Present. I think we talked about this before)I turned on my computer to get some work done and noticed an old friend emailed me regarding a job opening. I won't take the job but it was nice that the universe/God heard my concern and answered with some reassurance. As I look back on my day I see I got support from several friends as well as my mom, sister and brother. I am reminded today of my roots. So my mind chatter today has given me a chance to see all the support and help I have around me. By the end of this day I feel very fortunate to have family and friends I can speak to that offer encouragement, advise, love and support. Part of my process today has been realizing that next year I will always have people I can count on if I lose my way. A teacher from school says begin where you stand. I stand and begin this journey surrounded by love and support. I am very grateful.

Where do you go when you're worried? Who do you talk to? Notice who's got your back it is some of the most important information you'll ever need.

Process:
Checked into another graduate program.
I checked on Counseling Licensure update: will have answer at the end of the month.

Please say a prayer or hold a positive thought for your greatest good and the greatest good of all. Thanks
Namaste
K

2 comments:

windancer said...

Okay - will try to post today - I think I told you what I wrote yesterday did not post - and it was more than I wanted to try and reconctruct - turns out it was a precursor for the day:>}}

Glad the universe heard and responded through your friend's e-mail re: a job - it is always good to know someone's got your back!!

I think what I tried to post yesterday - was to echo your brother's encouragement of you - and the realization as we grow older life takes on a different hue. We become reflective - wondering if what we are doing/have done/are going to do really matters - how will it be measured by the world.

My path has always unfolded in front of me - teaching me to just "be here now" (to quote Ram Das) - and all will be revealed. Living has taught me to read the signs that are always there - and allow them to be my guides. It works for me - and I think for everyone - if they will take the time to look, see, and process.

Dharmakeerti arrives in less than a week - hard to believe that time has arrived - and so we prepare for her time with us. As is often the case when a teacher of her magnitude is arriving energy gets intense - so it was yesterday - and we also have a full moon. It was a rough day here as well - I surrendered and just went to bed last night - slept like a baby - and woke this a.m. knowing all is in perfect order - if I will just let go - step back - and let the energy carry me.

I am put in mind of my dream in the sail boat of a few weeks ago. Will repeat it here for you - may be helpful. In my dream I am in a sail boat - sailing on a very large body of water - in the far distance there is a light glowing - it fades - and then glows - and fades. I am not guiding the boad - the wind is carrying it - and the light is not fading - but the fog obscures it from vision. I realize as I stand in the prow of this boat - being carried by the winds - that it is my fear and doubs that creates the fog that obscures the light - not the light fading - the boat is being guided by the universe/winds and is unerring in its journey - it is my highest self - me stading at the prow is my ego that ofen fears and doubts - and the light are the goals I am moving toward - and I am the only thing that causes my goals to fade from my view - I create the fog of fear and doubt - when I surrender the fog dissipates - and my goals shine out - they area always shining it is only my ego that obstruct the view.

Food for thought for the day - not only for you but for me also. Now let's see if this will post:>}}
Love you Karen.

windancer said...

Yeah - it worked:>}}