Thursday, October 8, 2009

Day 24

So I'm on day 24. I didn't realize I would be ending my 30 days in St. Louis. (hmmm?) With 6 days left one thing is certain; no one can flip flop on an issue like I can. I was driving home from my brother's house tonight thinking, do I really want to be on the road by myself? Is this idea of the freedom to search and find people to know more really my passion? Am I read to leave the bay area and J for a considerable amount of time. All of these thoughts run through my mind as I sit down to write and for some reason I think of the Nightly News and the story about that we are blowing a hole in the moon. I have not heard the whole story, but I understand we are looking for something and so decided to drop a bomb to see what we find. (Does anyone else wonder, "what are they thinking"). Do they know enough information about what the consequences may be? What information do we need? I am reminded of a children playing with fireworks with no thought of the consequences or to a 44 year old woman who in an effort to see what else is out there blows up her life. Unfortunately, my urge and internal impulse is to keep moving forward down this path. I am looking for the clues that say "stop here", "do not enter"and as I go taking one step after another I'm humming the song lyrics "Old enough to know better, but still to young to care". Heaven help me. My search continues.

Is there anything you flip flopping on? An issue that causes indecision? How do you make a decision?

Progress:
Discussion of website functions and possibilities.
Met and discussed writting workshop.


Please say a prayer or hold a positive thought for your greatest good and the greatest good of all. Thanks
Namaste
K

1 comment:

windancer said...

Six days left and you decide to flip flop - hmm - perhaps it is your resistance to surrender. You know - "okay, lets let the mind maintain control" - keep the ego in a place of perceived power.

Do you feel that your plan is like blowing a hole in the moon - what a great metaphor - work with it - as a metaphor not as a fact - think there is a lot to learn there.

We are never "old enough to know better" and we are always "young enough to care". Let that be your mantra - it's mine - and I will tell you it has worked for me:>}}

So trust your internal impulse and stop looking for clues to dissuade you from your course. Let you internal impulse be your reality check -