Friday, October 2, 2009

Day 17 You want answers? We've got questions

First thing this morning a man asked me if I was a writer. Immediately, I thought, I think the universe is asking me a question. I guess if I'm writing then I'm a writer, who's to say.

My boss called me yesterday just to say he thinks I have changed since my trip to Africa. He said I haven't been as "sharp". I rejoiced in that comment as I don't want to be sharp or have sharp edges. Interestingly, I went out tonight with a group of girlfriends and two made similar comments, saying they thought that I had changed since my trip. The girls went on to ask don't I think I have changed. The Universe asking again? I wasn't sure what I thought or felt when they asked which is unusual for me. Another question that I hadn't really thought about . Upon reflection, I think they're right. I realize, I look different as I lost weight because I did a cleanse before I left. My intention was to clear out and clean my body to prepare it to be open to Africa's energy. I wanted to create a new lifestyle, feeding my body and changing my workouts to ones that were less about "no pain no gain" and more about being in tuned, stretching and creating more fluidity. I see that these intentions and choices are creating some internal differences. It is certainly true I am less engaged in my job and more in dialogue with new possibilities. I do know that this blog is a reflection of being in a state of inquiry with the universe and myself. So, I am opening to all the possibilities and attached at this point, to nothing accept change. So I am living in and with questions. Thank God for the questions, we get to challenge old and new beliefs.

Progress Toward the Plan:
Asked the girls to do a writing workshop and to help network, they said yes.
Asked K to help me with a website.
Spoke to friend for references.

If you could make one change in your life today, in order to make it better, what would it be? Live in and with the question.

Please say a prayer or hold a positive thought for your greatest good and the greatest good of all. Thanks
Namaste
K

1 comment:

windancer said...

If you write you are a writer - instead of saying "I'm going to write a book" - say "I am writing a book". It allows you to shift your perception and that creates new energy patterns w/in.

Sharp edges are beleived to be necessary in sales (I don't happen to beleive that - but I don't life in the box). Maybe there is a better way to be in the business world, and maybe that's what you are developing - by melloiwng, softening, loosing the sharp edges - and looking for the roundness of curves. Interesting image - sharpness is our masculine energy/phallic energy - softness is the roundness of the womb/feminine energy. Learning the balance of the two seems important??!! - something to contempalte.