Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Day 8

I got a reading today. Not a card or psychic reading more a reading of my energy. Its a place I have taken classes and like the process they use. For me it is another tool. It's been a long time since I had one and it was interesting the issues that came up, they were both clarifying and affirming. The reading also fit with the process I am undertaking because it has been a lot about clearing out old patterns of thoughts and modes of being. I started this process before I left for Africa by cleaning out paperwork, clothes, material items I also did a food and body cleanse. So as I look back I have laid strong foundational ground work to put myself in a position in the beginning of Oct. (Once mercury is out of retrograde) to start making some decisions.Lastly,the reading today reminded me of my experience at mass while in Africa and how present I was in that transformational moment. Being present is the place I need to be as I put this plan together.

Connection:
The Reading

Process:
The Reading

Be fully present in just one moment today. Start with feeling your whole body and focus your mind fully into whatever activity you are doing.
Please say a prayer or hold a positive thought for your greatest good and the greatest good of all.
Thanks
Namaste
K

2 comments:

windancer said...

Hey - I think your ending two sentences pretty much clarifies your process. Being fully present - being completely in your body - and remain mindful throughout your day. A good plan for any day of our lives.

Removing the clutter of life makes this being present process so much easier. Clutter distracts - we hid in our clutter - from ourselves and from others. Letting it go is a first major step in becoming fully visible to ouurselves. And being fully visible to ourselves is beginning to live authentically. And when we live authentically there is no need to play games w/others as we no longer need to create an illusion because we know who we really are.

Anonymous said...

When you got back from Africa, you went to Mass at St. Martin de Porres. Do you remember where the priest had been and talked about? Do you remember Hannah being emotional?