Monday, September 28, 2009

Day 14

So Mercury has gone direct. (Don't get to excited apparently the effects can be felt for an additional 4-5 days.) For me today it felt like it was still in a frustratingly strong retrograde. Most of this morning I was far off center and knee deep in angst. I thought after yesterday I had cleared a major hurdle. NO. All morning I kept living in the future of "what if". I only got through it because I decided to create turmoil in my work life so as to distract myself (don't act like you've never done it). Apparently, my exercise from yesterday was put in a real life situation and I forgot the lesson. Was it me yesterday that said "as long as I am growing I don't mind a challenge" (DO OVER)? I was reading one of my Reiki books tonight and I came across the concept that for true healing to occur there has to be a raising of consciousness. All healing begins on a spiritual level. Any real world issues, physical ailments will reoccur if we don't heal at all levels. So perhaps I started yesterday but had to see where in my world the issues arise and are most trying so that I can breathe into them and drill down to get the full impact of what I fear and where for me pride and ego live. So now I can consciously see the reflection of the inner spiritual and the outer physical thus creating real healing. The only concern is I intentionally chose to distract myself. I guess the good part is I realized that one of my avoidance methods is to become a doer. I get busy doing so as to not feel or hear the anxiousness, the true fear. I am going to be seeing this issue again. Oh well I guess that's the fun of life as a class room.
Connecting:
The lovely angst of my worry today.
Reading my Reiki Book
While working on the plan watching PBS on the great natural parks in the US (Route)
Progress:
Typed up notes
Researched a couple of helpful classes.

Pay attention to the angst or anxiety that comes up. Take a deep breath and ask it where it's coming from. Follow it down into your gut. Answer the "what if" or what ever it is. This is the get comfortable being uncomfortable part.

Please say a prayer or hold a positive thought for your greatest good and the greatest good of all.
Thanks
Namaste
K

1 comment:

windancer said...

Interesting how your awarness of the previous day did not help you through the "knee deep in angst" of yesterday. So what's the lesson in this?

Sometimes wrapping our heads around something does not solve the riddle -but only increases the angst of our situation.

The post in soultalk about unhinging from our minds - hmmmm - wonder if that applies to this???