Saturday, September 19, 2009

Day 5 Acceptance

I went to lunch today with a good friend and she and I were talking about mercury in retrograde. September 6th to 29th (has a good description)
http://astrology.about.com/od/advancedastrology/p/MercuryRetro.htm

M reminded me that Mercury brings back old issues. It was a good lesson and tops off the week. I was standing in my kitchen tonight when I was struck by some thoughts, old issues and thought yep that’s what it was. Acceptance: I smiled and moved on (deep sigh).

Perhaps this whole quest is just me exploring an old piece of business. I had this idea 2 ½ years ago. (Time will tell)

Connections:
Called T tonight while she was in the middle of telling a story about me… to a group of women (I have never met) who hopefully I will be doing a workshop with.
C called and left a message, new moon tonight. This is a great time to make your intentions known-wrote up my plan (good timing)
Progress:
I wrote the “bones” (my teacher will get that) of my plan for next year.Conferred with J regarding the basic structure of my plan.

I felt great today working with Acceptance, give it a try. Don't forget new moon good time to set intentions.

Please say a prayer or hold a positive thought for your greatest good and the greatest good of all.
Thanks
Namaste
K

1 comment:

Windancer said...

Hey K -
Old issues, thoughts, old pieces of business - we are in a place in our human history where time is folding back on itself - but not in a circle, but rather a spiral - so perhpas your kitchen moment was this - and you accepted and moved on. We are re-visiting past issues but from a differnt level on the spiral - so we get a 360 degree view of the issue, and an opptorunity to resolve and release. The important thing is to let go and move on - negative thought and emotion can not follow us into this new journey - it has to be left before we cross the new threshold

Writing down the bones of anything is a great exercise. It's the wolf's skeleton laid out - to be sang awake from the dreamtime into the waking world.

My prayers are w/ you and this journey. As I prepare a pipe for ceremony I fill the bowl w/ the grains of intention and w/ each breath I draw through the pipe and then release - I sent our intentions on the breath of the invisible to Wakatankan - and It Is Good - Walk In Beauty -AhHo.

ps - I did tag my web address on my info page - thanks for the invite to do so.