Friday, September 25, 2009

Day 10

The automatic car lock for my car went crazy today. It beeped repeatedly without any cause, I thought, and then as the day was nearing its end I realized the lock button was stuck. Interesting, I did not investigate the issue all day, even with all the beeping that was indicating there was a problem. There will be a parallel. (I unstuck the button and the lock)

I have an opportunity to give a lot of my stuff in storage away. A friend in need is getting her own place; she could certainly use a lot of it. I have been thinking, "Why am I holding on to my stuff. Am I waiting to get a place of my own? Perhaps I am looking for a reason to let go of my old stuff?" I have lost some weight and many of my old clothes don't fit. Perhaps that metaphor is true for the stuff, maybe it doesn't fit. I am going to take inventory of what I have this weekend and then decide after Mercury goes direct put should be released. I need time to feel this out. I realize once I get the message I don't have to actually let go of my things but then again maybe I do. I have been attached to it, the memories of it, wanting to reconnect with those old feelings.
Connections:
I met with two women I went to Africa with. Relaying stories.
Process:
Faced old beliefs.
Told of plan today and sharpened my focus. New idea, create a presentation, including board to help refine mission.

What is your mission? Is there anything beeping that you're ignoring? What no longer fits?

Please say a prayer or hold a positive thought for your greatest good and the greatest good of all.
Thanks
Namaste
K

1 comment:

windancer said...

Bringing your life into alignment with your journey is good. Hanging onto old "stuff" and hanging on to old ideas/beliefs will only bog you down.

I have a friend who has come up w/ a cool metaphor - a door hinge - one side of the hinge being ourselves - the other something we identify ourselves through/with - and the hinge pin being what connects us to this attachment. If we then focus on the pin as what connects us to this - and then see ourselves remove the hinge - or in real time actually do this w/ a hinge - we can practice the process of detaching - in preparation for letting go in waking time. Sounds like you are doing that - w/ things that no longer "fit" and w/ possessions you no longer need. These things keep you connected to the memory - perhpas it is time to unhinge from all of this.

Good luck - look forward to watching your progress through this.
Love U