Friday, September 25, 2009

Day 11

This morning I got an email from my friend M regarding a three day event, the building of a mandala (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandala) by two Tibetan Monks in San Jose. I left 10 minutes later to watch the blessing ceremony. (I am going were I feel compelled to go). While there I spoke to a women www.jenniferprugh.com who will be making a journey to India. (I may be going) I spoke with the gentlemen who put the three day event together http://www.tibetanchildrenseducation.org/ I am connecting him with my teacher.
The significance is I am not only listening to my inner voice but choosing to follow it. I knew I needed to go this morning. I knew I should speak with the woman who was doing the yoga class and found out she graduated from the same school I attended and that she is leading a spiritual trip to India. I had an idea for the gentlemen who sponsored the event so I spoke with him and created another connection. I am following my gut impulses. I have to say it is scary. Scary because it seems to work and scary because of where I am being lead (further away from my old Self)
Connection:
The people I met this morning. I am now doing some connecting.

Process:
I spoke with Yoga teacher J and asked her to speak with me regarding the process and the idea, she said she would be happy to.

What is that inner voice urging you to do? What instincts might you be ignoring? Listen today, then chose and watch the results.

Please say a prayer or hold a positive thought for your greatest good and the greatest good of all.
Thanks
Namaste
K

1 comment:

windancer said...

Listening is so very important - listen to each other, but most important is to listen to your heart - your inner voice - and let that be your guide.

Check out soultal2u post - on finding "your perfect teahcer". Being led away from your old life -and following your gut is where transformation starts.

Connections are cool - and connecting each other to these opportunities is also very important. Day 11 seems to have been an auspicious day - imagine that:>}}