Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Day 1 Wake Up Call

Today a friend of mine out of no where FB (FaceBook) to let me know she was speaking with a friend who owns a Chiropractic Office and said she would love to host a Reiki Class if I wanted to teach a class in OK. I got this email while attending a meeting for my current employement where I was offered an opportunity to sell a new DME product within my company. The universe is already laughing. Choices Choices... stay in the same life you have now or come out and play?

I was watching the Biggest Loser tonight (let that joke go-ok one time LOSER) and the thing that struck me was something Jillian the trainer said to the largest ever contestant who was struggling through her workout and on the brink of giving up. Jillian told/screamed, she would not support the old Story running through the female contestant's head. Jillian told the contestant to change her mind it was a choice and only she could make it. Her mind is conditioned to the story of failure, or the very least stuck in the image she created of herself.

My Questions:
Does transformation start by changing your mind? How do you change your mind?
What story have you constructed for yourself thus far?
The Search is on!

My Step for today I started the blog and confirmed availablitiy to teach a Reiki class. Sent the blog to supportive friends to keep myself honest. (YIKES)

Nomaste
K

No comments: