Friday, September 18, 2009

Day 4: It Is What It Is

A theme for the last day and a half is accepting your past it was what it was. “I had wanted ... and I realize I didn’t get it”: stagnation, denial, resentment, and hurt pervade our lives when we live from this sad and lonely place. Thankfully I heard all of these stories from people who were aware and working through their process. Seeing and hearing these examples were good lessons for me in dealing with my past. As I am in this process old beliefs are being peeled away. (Become Aware, Process, Grieve, Move Forward to Presence)
Connections:
Herbalist student who is talking to her teacher and hopefully will want to help a contact in Malawi.
At breakfast met a gentleman who is writing an E book on social networking. He gave me some great insights.
Progress:
Met with an friend J and talked about my project and she gave me great advise and direction bolstering my energy. Started building a website and this is making me modify and fine tune my ideas as well as defining my skill set and objectives.

Check in, are you holding to past resentments? Honestly look and see if you are ready to move gently forward to presences - to Fully Live Now. : )

Please say a prayer or hold a positive thought for the greatest good of all.
Thanks
Nomaste
K

2 comments:

Windancer said...

So the most important thing is remaining present in each moment. If we live our moments mindfully what great things we can accomplish. Fritz Pearls said - "for something to change, it first must become what it really is." So you are asking that we look to see how our past feelings and resentments are effecting our current situation - and to process, grieve what needs to be grieved, give honor to the process and then to step fully into present/presence. Sounds like a plan to me. And through all of this to keep putting one foot in front of the other - as we carry out the task of moving forward.

I forwarded you a series of e-mails between Dharmakeerti and me -I think you will find her words most helpful. Let me know ifyou get it as I know you are having a problem with you e-mail address.

FYI - last night I was in a deep chat on facebook w/ a student - very intense - and the deeper we went the more chaotic the internet became for her - my conncection was fine - but her's kept telling her I was "off line" - and I was not - what a metaphor - how when we are ready to take the next steps - hear the wisdom - things conspire to make sure we are really ready to take that step. You have gotta love the process - it keeps us honest.
Have a great weekend

Anonymous said...

Dad would say "same ole same ole"