Sunday, September 20, 2009

Day 6 Revealed

I spoke with my teacher today and we had a revealing a chat. She has been a source of constant wisdom and support for many years. As we spoke today it seemed again like the threads of this process were being pulled together. The theme today was me becoming visible to myself. I need to know my own story, accepting and seeing myself before I can truly hold space for another. On the cusp of that conversation I listened to some difficult, hard to hear stories today. Perhaps the universe has put me into training.

Connections:
Hearing stories that seemed to difficult to hear.
A book being provided to me that is a source of inspiration and learning.
Process:
I have started putting notes together for presentation.
I sent in my registration for Success Built to Last

Take a look in a mirror today and see yourself. You can find your reflection in many places.

Please say a prayer or hold a positive thought for your greatest good and the greatest good of all.
Thanks
Namaste
K

2 comments:

windancer said...

As teahers, healers, seers or warriors we need to hold sacred space for those who share their stories. Until we know our own story, and until we are visible to ourself, we cannot create and hold that space. In each story we hear there is a part of us - and we are a part of the other's story as well. This is why being visible to ourself is important. When we see ourself we can see each person and we can see how our stories intertwine and not lose our story in theirs or allow them to lose their stoy in ours. Before we can connect to the "all" we must first individuate. Without this our stories will not connect in a healty way, but will become enmeshed.

Look not only in a mirror but look into the eyes of each other - and see your reflection there.

ps - I semed to have joined your blog twice - once from your invitation and once when I linked from my blog - sorry - not quite sure how to take one off.

Angels Lost Within said...

Will I or Won't I? Will I or Won't I get over this? Will I or Won't I get over the feelings I have inside? Will I or Won't I forgive them? Will I or Won't I be able to trust? Will I or Won't I always be afraid of the dark? Will I or Won't I get over my fear of being alone? Will I or Won't I forgive myself? Will I or Won't I tell someone?