Sunday, November 8, 2009

Part II

People say that what we are seeking is a meaning for life. I don’t think this is what we’re really seeking. I think what we’re seeking is an experience of being alive.” - Joseph Campbell

I saw this quote tonight and I thought far be in from me to argue with the great Joseph Campbell but for me it is both. To me everything in our lives has meaning, if we will but look. I believe that in every moment our soul is engaged in a dialogue with our Higher source and the energy wave of this planet and the collective conscious. We are in the process of experience being alive by being aware of this communication because it helps us as individuals become aware of all the aspects of oursleves. When I get into an arguement with another I may be having an opportunity to state a belief about myself and thus become aware of this aspect. So I seek meaning because in finding the meaning I experience being alive.

What speaks to you in your life? What do you notice? What draws your attention? Pay attention what you notice? Your Soul is speaking to you!

Please say a prayer or hold a positive thought for your greatest good and the greatest good of all.
Thanks
Namaste
K

1 comment:

windancer said...

Being alive and a meaning for life could be one and the same?? Right now I am very much into quoting Dharmakeerti - because I am having peak contact with her - while here and since she returned to Atlanta. She repeatedly says - "life is just living itself - witness the process and don't get caught up in the drama. If life calls you to do something then do it - don't discuss it, but live it -and to me she says -experience without analyzing - just be in the flow". And she told me to follow my sadhana/path and when we find what that is it will lead to our authentic self - and in the end that is what we each are striving for.